Via There's a dog loose in the woods
How did Benedict instantaneously recognize Martin Freeman’s feet when people who worked with him for two years got it completely wrong ???
”How did he recognize him from…not his face?”
Destiel is like if I accidentally got chocolate on your peanut butter and you accidentally got peanut butter on my chocolate and then we both spent the next five years pretending Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups don’t exist.
this is possibly the most accurate thing i’ve ever seen
"Wha…what are you doing?"
"Reading me? What the he-"
"Shut up. I’m going to tell you your life story."
when your otp does the forehead touching thing
When your otp does the canon not canon thing
when your otp does the “almost kiss” thing.
When your otp does the dying thing
when your otp does the forehead touching thing and then the other of them does the dying thing
we all know where it’s going
I’ve never related to anything more
THIS IS THE MOST ACCURATE VIDEO EVER
Via GAWDAMMIT JADE
Things I like:
- when people use my name in conversation.
- when people say “this reminded me of you!”
- when people remember little things i say/do.
- when people genuinely thank me for things i’ve done for them.
- when i think of the same thing at the same time as someone else and you give each other the look.